Main Article: Mission 1
In the first mission, the player has to follow a training session with Admiral Amelia in order to become a true Navy officer. In this first mission, Jim Hawkins sails a Torpedo Boat with Mr. Onyx as quartermaster. Learning the basics of the game, the player will execute some tasks : training with ally ships in a mock fight, docking on a Naval Tender, destroying asteroids... In the end, the fleet receives a distress call from a tender, the RLS Providence, that is attacked by Pirates. Destroying the enemy ship ends the mission. It is the first real fight of the campaign.
Mission 11 Edit
Mission 12 Edit
- Pentium II class processor (or equivalent); 450 MHz or faster
- 64MB RAM or greater (128MB for Windows XP)
- 750MB free hard drive space
- CD-ROM drive required for installation
- 16-bit DirectX 8.1-compatible sound card
- 16MB video card with 3D acceleration, 16-bit color depth, DirectX 8.1-compatible
- DirectX 8.1 (Included)
- 56Kbps or faster internet connection (Required for muliplayer internet play)
Published by Disney Interactive, Inc. 500 S. Buena vista St., Burbank, CA 91521. Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and in other countries. Uses Bink Video Technology copyright 1991-2002 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. copyright Disney.