|Model: Galleon built from an obsolete Descovery Class Frigate's hull |
|Armaments: 4 Medium LaserBall Cannons|
|Crew for the Dopplier Expedition: Amelia (Captain), Mr. Arrow (First Officer), Onus (Spotter), Turnbuckle (Helmsman), Dr. Delbert Doppleir (Financier), Hands (Rigger), Scroop (Rigger), Snuf (Deckhand), John Silver (Cook), Jim Hawkins (Cabin Boy)|
The RLS Legacy is the solar galleon that carries Doppler's Expedition to Treasure Planet.
- Dr. Doppler states that he will "charter a ship, hire a captain, and a crew." It is made quite clear by Amelia that he hired the crew. However as he does not recognize the captain at first, and since the Legacy flies the Royal Navy Jack of the Terran Empire, one can speculate that the Doctor secured sponsorship from the Terran government, who then appointed a captain for the expedition.
- The RLS in the ships name is a refernce to Robert Luise Stevenson, thus the ship is a homage to his legacy, as too is the film itself.
- For Treasure Planet: Battle at Procyon the RLS was given a new meaning; Royal Lightship, and denotes membership in the Royal Navy of the Terran Empire.
- The Heavy Scout class of Royal Light Ships avalable for use in the skirmish mode of Treasure Planet: Battle at Procyon, resembles the RLS Legacy.
- Treasure Planet Official Website -> Heroes and Rouges -> Captain Amelia
- Treasure Planet: Battle at Procyon Her Majesty's Royal Cadet Manual : Heavy Scout